There are many benefits involved in the use of our plastic sheet extrusion line. Proper shearing, high plasticizing efficiency, and intensive heating and mixing are just a few. Available with a self cleaning feature, the extruder requires limited maintenance and repair. It offers an appropriate heating temperature that is unlikely to cause decomposition, let alone burning, of the plastic resins to be extruded.
The resultant extrudate exhibits outstanding physical properties and surface luster. This sheet extrusion line uses polypropylene, polyester, polystyrene, ABS, or PVC as raw plastics to produce high quality single-layer or multi-layer sheets which have found wide use in packaging, stationery, chemical engineering, construction and home appliance industries.
1. Unique extruder screw, temperature controller, case hardened gear, and quality electric parts ensure uniform sheet thickness and consistent melt flow.
2. Precision machined manifold and feed block ensure an even pressure and rate of melt flow at all points of die exit.
3. Coat-hander type flow channel and proper compression ratio make sure the melt flow speed always stays consistent in the sheet extrusion line.
4. The cooling stack is comprised of stainless steel rolls. According to the final dimensions of finished plastic sheet, we will arrange different types of rolls.
5. With the edge trimmer, users can either manually or automatically trim the remaining edges of the plastic sheet. The position of the edge trimmer can be adjusted. And so is the width to be trimmed.
6. The cutter can perform both shearing and cutting operations on the plastic sheet. Quality alloy steel knives are used to cut thin sheets as well as non-fragile plastic sheets.
1.Plastic Sheet Widths: 700mm,900mm, 1020mm, 1200mm, 1300mm, 1400mm, 1500mm, 1700mm, 1800mm, 2100 mm, 2200mm
2. Plastic Sheet Thicknesses: 0.5-2mm, 1.5-10mm, 6-20mm, 3-30mm